OPA 76th Annual Conference
Registration is now open for the Ontario Psychological Association's 76th Anniversary Conference. The conference will be held virtually on Thursday November 9th & Friday November 10th, 2023.
This years theme is Enhancing Psychologist’s Professional Efficacy: Strategies for Clinical Work, Business Knowledge, and Beyond.
We have an exciting array of interesting topics and outstanding speakers. Some of these include:
- Dr. Dennis Tirch (Founder of the first clinical training center for Compassion-Focused Therapy in the United States)
- Dr. Russ Harris (internationally acclaimed expert in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Dr. David Dozois-- Improving Outcomes in Cognitive Therapy for Depression by Targeting Interpersonal Schemas and Risk Factors
- Dr. Karen Li- Healthy Aging
- Dr. Tony DeBono-The Dos and Don’ts of Advertising a Psychology Practice: The Registrar’s Perspective
- Jennifer Wilke, Dr. Sam Mikail and Dr. Eloise Ballou- Panel Presentation: Measurement Outcomes
- Dr. Martin Antony - Integrating Case Formulation into Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Dr. Jeff Chang -Contracting in Clinical Supervision: An Ounce of Prevention
- Dr. Noam Soreni-Youth and Anxiety
- Dr. Taylor Hatchard- Transcending: A 12-week CBT protocol to address the psychosocial impact of minority stress in transgender and gender diverse individuals
- Plus many more topics and speakers...
Not sure you can make both dates? All registrants will receive recordings for both dates