INTEGRATING EMDR INTO YOUR CLINICAL PRACTICE: 5-DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING (Vancouver)
Are you ready to add EMDR Therapy to your practice? Or is it time to refresh the basic EMDR training you already have?
Then register now for this 5-day, in-person EMDR training in Vancouver led by EMDR consultant Esta Porter. You will learn how to effectively integrate EMDR into your clinical practice and be able to start using it immediately.
This EMDRIA-approved ‘next generation EMDR’ training is renowned for its flexibility and for providing new clinical pearls of wisdom that are valuable even if you have taken basic EMDR training in the past.
Supplemented with over 43 videos, downloadable training materials, and free access to a community-wide listserv, this EMDR training also provides support before, during, and after the course, so that you can be confident every step of the way.
Pay in 3 easy installments! Learn more and register at https://leadingedgeseminars.org/event/emdr-vancouver/
What You Will Learn
- The foundational EMDR concepts and procedures
- 13 interventions to help prepare your clients for EMDR
- Strategies to prepare your client for processing
- 7 treatment planning approaches
- How to customize the pace of treatment using the Processing Continuum
- Interventions to facilitate safe, effective, and efficient processing
- How to work with children
- How to treat acute stress
- 40 hours of in-person lecture/practicum training in Vancouver
- 10 hours of post-training consultation* with approved consultants via small group phone/online video conferencing
- Advanced instructional materials
Early Bird registration closes August 11, 2023. Learn more and register at https://leadingedgeseminars.org/event/emdr-vancouver/
*Automatically included with the Regular and Student rates. Available at extra charge with the Refresher rate.