Join us for our Summer Training Institute to be held at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in midtown Manhattan. Summer Training Institute is 5 days of mix-and-match workshops presented by internationally recognized experts in forensic mental health.
Build your practice and expand your skill set with professional training by: Drs. David DeMatteo, John F. Edens, William Foote, David Martindale, and Martin Sellbom.
Select from 1- and 2- workshops to meet your practice needs. This 5 day professional training opportunity is perfect for forensic mental health professionals, legal professionals, law enforcement & correctional professionals, forensic evaluators, and those wishing to add forensic evaluation to their clinical practice. All workshops are CE approved by the Canadian Psychological Association.
- Interviewing, Report Writing, and Testifying in Child Custody Cases presented by: Dr. David Martindale
- Forensic & Correctional Applications of the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) presented by: Dr. John Edens
- Evidence for Forensic Mental Health Professionals presented by: Dr. David DeMatteo
- Psychological Evaluation in Personal Injury And Civil Rights Cases presented by: Dr. William Foote
- Personality Assessment in Forensic Evaluation using the MMPI-2-RF presented by: Dr. Martin Sellbom
- Professional training by internationally recognized experts in forensic mental health
- Evidence-based best practices, relevant research outcomes, clinical applications
- Build the knowledge, skill set, & expertise to take your practice to the next level
- Student discount of 50% available after May 15
- Lunch and am/pm refreshments included
For more information, agenda, speakers and to register, please click here
For more information please contact at:
Phone: 888-749-4448 (Dr. Patricia Zapf)