We are pleased to announce the program for our annual conference. This year the conference will held over one day which is reduced in length from previous years. Despite the shorter length, we feel that we have balanced important opportunities for professional learning, allowing for Section meetings, highlighting research and the opportunity to socialize and network with colleagues.
Perspectives on Access to Mental Health Care
This year our keynote speaker will be Patricia Pearson.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectically Speaking on DBT for Adolescents
- Trauma exposure and PTSD: A practical review of assessment and treatment
- Authentic Forgiveness Workshop
- Emergency Response and the Role of Psychologists
- Putting the LEARNING back in Learning Disability: New criteria for diagnosing Learning Disabilities in Ontario
Please see Preliminary Program for more information. Click here
Take the time to submit your nomination for one of the OPA Awards to be presented. Click here for the nomination form.
General (incl HST) FULL DAY - $175
General (incl HST) HALF DAY (2:00pm-7:30pm) - $100
Student (incl HST) FULL DAY - $100
Student (incl HST) HALF DAY (2:00pm - 7:30pm) - $75
We look forward to seeing you on 17 November 2018.